Syntonic Microwave is pleased to announce the implementation of an all new, ARM-based, micro-controller platform.
All New Features
The update brings great new functionality to all of our rack mount and bench-top converters, enabling:
- Control of the IP Mode and IP Address from the front panel
- Ethernet access for remote access
- Support for Syntonic’s SCPI-based command-set
- Web GUI in Windows (Chrome & Firefox) browser
- High speed command and execution of all functions of the converters
- AUX port supporting customer specified triggers and other options
All these features and more are available throughout the product-lines, effective immediately.
The Ethernet port is addressable and configurable by the user, opening the door to customizing the IP Address, the Gateway and setting the IP Mode. Once connected to a PC, MAC or Linux computer, browser-based GUI controls are rendered enabling user control from the computer.
Remote access to the platform can now be accomplished via Ethernet and RS-232. Via the Ethernet port, users have the choice of this Web-Based GUI or the SCPI-based command-set. Both methods give full access to the monitor and control of the microwave tuners. These controls exist in addition to full front-panel control of all these parameters. The high-speed ARM solution enables faster throughput of the instructions and commands.