- Control of the IP Mode and IP Address from the front panel
- Ethernet access for remote access
- Support for Syntonic’s SCPI-based command-set
- Web GUI in Windows (Chrome & Firefox) browser
- High speed command and execution of all functions of the converters
- AUX port supporting customer specified triggers and other options
The Ethernet port is addressable and configurable by the user, opening the door to customizing the IP Address, the Gateway and setting the IP Mode. Once connected to a PC, MAC or Linux computer, browser-based GUI controls are rendered enabling user control from the computer.
Ethernet and RS-232 Remote Access
Remote access to the platform can now be accomplished via Ethernet and RS-232. Via the Ethernet port, users have the choice of this Web-Based GUI or the SCPI-based command-set. Both methods give full access to the monitor and control of the microwave tuners. These controls exist in addition to full front-panel control of all these parameters. The high-speed ARM solution enables faster throughput of the instructions and commands.